I play hard but I love harder. I like to party with the best! Honestly is there any other way to party?
During my senior of high school something went horribly wrong making me the woman I am today.
Who you ask is that woman? Well let me just tell you. I sleep with who I want, when I want, where I want. If that makes me a whore than stop bragging boys because you ain’t any better. They use, and abuse, and I take all I can get from the idiots willing to pay. Rich college boys… Gotta love um, big stupid and willing to pay top dollar to be seen with the likes of me and I’m worth every penny.
But I’ll tell you a secret, I’d give it all up for a guy strong enough to see past the bullshit and talented enough to make me come. Haven’t met one like that yet, so until then me and my girls will keep running and playing and working hard. Because that’s what we do.
1. Jessalyn & Aiden have to be my two most favorite people in the world!
2. I'm probably the biggest book whore there is!
3. I love music of any kind, but better yet, I love singing!
4. I hate cold/wet weather!
5. I wear at least 4 different colors at once!
6. I have the most awesome group of friends a gal can have. Jamie, Lisa, Chris, Patricia, Heather, April, Shannon, Teresa and last but certainly not least Annelle! Love you Ladies!!
7. I would love to one-day meet Alice Clayton, Christina Lauren, Kendall Ryan, Jamie McGuire, Addison Kine and so many others.
8. I’m completely addicted to Tattoos and Piercings!
9. I’m very random, and will say crazy stuff out of nowhere.
10. I can tell you every word from beginning to end of Wallbanger by Alice Clayton and One Night Series by A.M. Willard.
In her own words... I have a mind that is easily distracted and prone to wandering. Tangents are my forte, and if you think my characters are going to fit a cookie cutter shape of any kind, think again. They live, they love, they eat, sleep and f***. I believe that people are inherently sexual creatures and my characters be they human or something all together else are no exception.
I don't adhere to a single genera, I toe the line on several and wouldn't presume to be a master of any. So I suppose you could call me jack-of-all-trade-paperbacks.
I am a truth seeker, in my life, in my work. I’d apologize for it, but I kinda can't help m’self. It's my best and worse personality trait, well mostly, being Bi-Polar I guess you could say that is the worse. But I believe that the disorder has made me, well... Me.
I have taken this life and twisted, carved, shaped and molded it in to the worlds of my characters. Albeit with a chainsaw, and it has made all the difference.
REVIEW/ARC Team-Sign Up - https://goo.gl/FhnHG9
A Writer’s Mind, More or Less http://shannonihayes.blogspot.com
The 131 Preview Review http://131previewreview.blogspot.com
Twitter @shannonihayes (less)